The Prince Edward County T-Shirt Company is a family-owned, growing retail business which exemplifies the true County spirit and culture - we are hard-working, genuine, aesthetically awesome and full of pride.
We are looking to hire a talented Screen Printer with an eye for detail to oversee our company’s Screen Printing process and run our Print Shop. This position is part-time, with very flexible hours and potential for growth in the future.
Screen Printer Responsibilities:
- Create schedule of printing jobs;
- Organize and maintain print shop procedures;
- Organize stock and maintain store inventory;
- Properly utilize screen-printing machine and dryer;
- Screen-print efficiently with skill, performing regular quality checks;
- Mix ink colours, prep screens;
- Calibrate, maintain and clean equipment;
- Liaise with external clients;
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise.
You will need a friendly and energetic attitude, be hardworking, dependable and ensure high performance to create quality detailed designs. To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
- Previous work experience as a Screen Printer;
- Excellent hand-eye coordination;
- High level of creative and artistic skills;
- Determination to be an active member of the team in creating quality garments;
- Strong organization and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work with ink and chemicals every day;
- Ability to manually operate machinery;
- Physical ability to work long hours standing up and lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Competitive compensation according to experience
- Ability to grow into an upper level position
- Staff discounts, performance incentives and bonuses
Want to grow with us? We want to meet you! Please send an introduction email and resume to Lucinda at email@example.com