The Prince Edward County T-Shirt Company is a family-owned, growing retail business which exemplifies the true County spirit and culture - we are hard-working, genuine, aesthetically awesome and full of pride.
We are always looking for dynamic individuals who appeal to this spirit and will contribute to our thriving company.
We are now accepting applications for 2021 Fall/Winter:
1. Retail Sales Associate
The goal for our Retail Sales Associates is to provide exceptional customer service and develop strong and authentic customer relationships.
Our Retail Sales Associates:
- Demonstrate a passion for our brand and products while delivering exceptional customer service using genuine selling behaviours;
- Provide solutions and inspiration to customers by keeping current on our products;
- Demonstrate the ability to develop strong relationships with customers
- Deliver results in contributing to the store and individual goals;
- Ensure the product is merchandised in a visually compelling way and the space is clean and customer ready at all times;
- Assist with incoming stock and storeroom organization;
- Are technically literate, using inventory, POS systems and social media with ease;
- Promote a positive, safe and rewarding environment.
You will need a friendly and energetic attitude, be hardworking, responsible, dependable, and ensure high performance and customer service. To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
- 1-2 years related experience, preferably in a retail apparel environment;
- Determination to be an active member of the team in achieving sales targets, while upholding an exceptional customer experience;
- Strong organization and problem solving skills;
- Collaborate with others, yet be self-motivated with the ability to work on your own;
- Experience with creative visual planning and merchandising;
- Physical ability to work a full day standing up and lifting up to 30 lbs;
- Flexibility in work shifts, availability to work weekdays, holidays and some weekends.
- Competitive compensation according to experience
- Ability to grow into an upper level position
- Staff discounts, performance incentives and bonuses
Want to grow with us? We want to meet you! Please send an introduction email and resume to Lucinda at firstname.lastname@example.org