The Prince Edward County T-Shirt Company is a family-owned, growing retail business which exemplifies the true County spirit and culture - we are hard-working, genuine, aesthetically awesome and full of pride.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who appeal to this spirit and will contribute to our our respectful, inclusive and positive environment.
We are now accepting applications for 2022 Full Time Seasonal (May-Aug. / May-Dec.) and Part-time Permanent and Seasonal Positions:
Retail Sales Associate
The goal for our Retail Sales Associates is to provide exceptional customer service and develop authentic customer relationships through store sales. We aim to foster a positive, fun environment while honing each individual’s strengths and skills for personal growth and development.
Our Retail Sales Associates:
- Demonstrate a passion for our brand and products while delivering exceptional customer service using genuine selling behaviours;
- Provide solutions and inspiration to customers by keeping current on our products;
- Demonstrate the ability to develop strong relationships with customers by offering above and beyond assistance;
- Deliver sales results in contributing to the store and individual goals;
- Ensure the product is merchandised in a visually compelling way and the space is clean and customer ready at all times;
- Assist with incoming stock and storeroom organization;
- Utilize inventory / POS systems and social media with ease and accuracy;
- Promote a positive, safe and inclusive environment.
You will need an approachable, friendly and energetic attitude, be hardworking, responsible, dependable, and ensure high performance in customer service. To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
- 1-2 years related Sales Experience, preferably in a retail apparel environment;
- Determination to be an active member of the team in achieving sales targets, while upholding an exceptional customer experience;
- Strong organization and problem solving skills;
- Ability to collaborate with others, yet be self-motivated with the ability to work on your own;
- Initiative and willingness to share ideas and feedback with a positive attitude;
- Responsible to open and close store, complete end of day sales reconciliations and other administrative tasks;
- Experience with creative visual planning, merchandising, photography and social media with an eye for detail;
- Physical ability to work a full day standing up and lifting up to 30 lbs;
- Flexibility in work shifts, availability to work weekdays, holidays and weekends.
- Competitive compensation;
- Ability to grow into an upper level position;
- Staff discounts, performance incentives and bonuses.
Want to join us? We want to meet you!
Please send an introduction email or cover letter and resume that clearly highlight all experiences and skills related to this position. Please email Lucinda at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates invited to interview will be contacted.