HOLIDAY SALES ASSOCIATES NEEDED!!
The Prince Edward County T-Shirt Company is a family-owned, retail business. We create high quality, unique screen-printed apparel and items that celebrate the stories of the county. Our in-house Print Shop prints apparel for the store and we work with local clients to create apparel for their events and business.
We exemplify the true County spirit and culture - we are hard-working, genuine, aesthetically awesome and full of pride. We strive to offer fantastic customer service and act as friendly Ambassadors of PEC.
We are looking for mature, creative, dynamic individuals who appeal to this spirit and will contribute to our our respectful, inclusive and positive environment. Experience is preferred, but we are willing to train those with a great attitude and work ethic.
We are currently accepting Retail Sales Associate applications for the 2023/24 Holiday Season:
Retail Sales Associate
The goal for our Retail Sales Associates is to provide exceptional customer service and develop authentic customer relationships through store sales. We aim to foster a positive, fun environment while honing each individual’s strengths and skills for personal growth and development.
Our Retail Sales Associates:
- Demonstrate a passion for our brand and products while delivering exceptional customer service using genuine and effective selling behaviours;
- Provide solutions and inspiration to customers by keeping current on our products;
- Demonstrate the ability to develop strong relationships with customers by offering above and beyond assistance;
- Deliver sales results in contributing to the store and individual goals;
- Ensure the product is merchandised in a visually compelling way and the space is clean and customer ready at all times;
- Assist with incoming stock and storeroom organization;
- Utilize inventory / POS systems with ease and accuracy;
- Foster customer relationships and act as an PEC Ambassador to visitors and newcomers;
- Promote a positive, safe and inclusive environment.
You will need an approachable, friendly and energetic attitude, be hardworking, responsible, dependable, and ensure high performance in customer service. To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
- 1 year related Sales Experience, preferably in a retail apparel environment;
- Determination to be an active member of the team in achieving sales targets, while upholding an exceptional customer experience;
- Strong organization and problem solving skills;
- Ability to collaborate with others, yet be self-motivated with the ability to work on your own;
- Initiative and willingness to share ideas and feedback with a positive attitude;
- Maturity to follow daily procedures, including open, close and cash reconciliation;
- Physical ability to work a full day standing up and lifting up to 30 lbs;
- Flexibility in work shifts, availability to work weekdays, holidays and weekends.
Want to join us? We want to meet you! Please send an introduction email or cover letter and resume that clearly highlight all relevant experiences and skills related to this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates invited to interview will be contacted.
Please send Resume & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org